Tuesday, March 27, 2012

SOCKS WITH MY FLATS

Shirt gift, Pants pac sun, Shoes forever 21, Socks winners, Cuff gift, Watch target

So I am trying socks and flats today...I'm not sure I liked the end product with this outfit, I think a different shoe might have worked better. But hey, as I've said before, a part of fashion is trial and error. You have an idea in your head, and you try it out. Sometimes you find something brilliant and other times you find not so fabulous results. But that is alright, I like to experiment!
I was also trying more red with red, I can't seem to stray from this color...hmmm

I hope you are having a great week.
Thanks for reading!!





1 comment:

leah mari said...

i lke the idea of the socks and even the look that may be cause im a little different but hey its cute!!! :)