Wednesday, November 2, 2011

TEXTURE AND PATTERN

Jacket urban outfitters, Shirt pac sun, Jeans forever 21, Belt H&M, Shoes forever 21, Watch target, Bangles various

In my outfit today I am layering textures and patterns. I love the way this lace looks peeking out from the bottom of the jacket in the back showing off its pretty print and lovely blush color. I left it tucked in the front to show off the high waist of the jean.
On a side note, for some reason I find it easier to walk in heels when they are hidden beneath my jeans. I know that people can't see that I'm walking in heels so I think subconsciously I forget that I am too and can walk a little more normal...hmm, could I just be imagining this...possibly! But hey, give it a try and let me know if you notice a difference. 




1 comment:

leah mari said...

Nice pictures :) and I love this outfit!