Sunday, October 2, 2011

LAYERS

Sweater gift, Tank Top H&M, Jeans pac sun, Boots forever 21, Ring aldo, Watch target, Necklace (worn as bracelet) gift

I've been seeing a lot of these lace up booties this season and it made me excited to know that I already had some from last winter. The heel isn't too high so they are still comfortable to wear, but I am also craving some flat lace up's as well for a more casual feel.
One of the looks that I am loving for fall is the layered look, different textures and fits mixed together for a cozy eclectic look. So when getting dressed today I paired a longer tank top with the higher cut sides underneath a cozy knit and it definitely felt more intentionally and that I had put a little more effort into the look than just throwing it over a plain camisole and yet it was just as easy. I am looking forward to more chilly days for more layering opportunities.



No comments: