Tuesday, October 4, 2011

JEWEL TONES

Blazer thrifted, Scarf thrifted, T-shirt wet seal, Jeans pac sun, Boots ross, Earrings target, Lipstick l'oreal penelope's red, Nails essie big bag theory

One of the things that I was looking forward to for fall was wearing jewel tones. Usually the fall season is all about dark colors but this year there have been a lot of colors and especially jewel tones hitting the fashion scene. Although I am a huge fan of neutrals and blacks, I like the idea of some brightness in this overcast weather.
This scarf is so big and flouncy and I like to show off its pretty design, so I usually avoid tying it too many times around my neck where it can get lost and do a simple knot down the front where it is more of the focal point of the outfit.
I also love a juicy red lip, so I put some on and it goes right along with my jewel tone theme.
What things are you guys loving for fall?