Thursday, September 22, 2011

FISH TAIL'S

Shirt H&M, Pants pac sun, Shoes rite aid, Cuff gift, Earrings sisters

I finally succeeded at doing a fish tail braid...(insert applause!)
I found a tutorial on youtube that made it so simple. You can see it here.
I love that braids are in the fashion scene, I like mine messy with my hair thrown over from the side. This hairstyle is so simple to do, especially when you are not feeling up to blow drying and (insert a form of electrical device here).
Braid's have a feeling of femininity and natural beauty about them. I think sometimes the simplest styles can become the most attractive. When there's not a lot of fuss, but just your natural self.

Let me know if that tutorial helps and if there are any other successful attempts out there!!




No comments: