Monday, September 19, 2011

BUTTONED UP

Shirt H&M, Skirt H&M, Shoes zara, Necklace suzi shier, Bracelets various, Earrings target

Here I am again with my self portraits...gotta do what I gotta do!
I decided to switch up my button up today by tying it on the ends. I like the result of a more fitted cropped look. This button up is a little more oversized, so to go with the smaller skirt I wanted it to be a little tighter. I also found that the sleeves rolled up higher were more appealing to the outfit instead of lower on the forearm.
I'm still on my inspired kick and am loving getting dressed in the mornings. Woo hoo, I love that feeling!
P.s. have you guys heard, Zara now has online shopping for the states!! I enjoyed a little browse this morning, they are putting out some beautiful things for the fall. Check it out here!




1 comment:

leah mari said...

really cute i bet chris likes that skirt :)